|White Polo Shirts
||Start at £8.00
||Start at £10.00
The above items are available from myclothing.com.
PE T shirts (£7.00) are available from the school office or via the shop in your parentmail account.
As a reminder, this is our uniform at Palace Wood:
1. Navy Cardigan/jumper
2. White polo shirt
3. Grey trousers/ skirt/ skort/ shorts/ pinafore
4. White, grey or navy plain tights or socks
5. Black shoes
6. Long hair must be tied back. Hair accessories should be small, discrete, navy or white.
7. One pair of plain small studs may be worn as long as the child can remove them for P.E. Children are not permitted to take part in P.E. lessons wearing earrings.
8. No other jewellery is permitted.
9. All items must be clearly named.
Children are welcome in wintery weather to wear boots to school but we ask they change into their school shoes when they are at school.
All children should have PE kits for indoor PE. Items needed are:
PE or plain top in the colour of your child's team
Oaks children will also need the following items for outdoor PE:
- Dark tracksuit
- Spare socks
- shin-pads (if requested when playing hockey)
If your child is seen to be not following the school's expectations with regards to uniform, they will bring a reminder slip home and will be expected to correct this promptly.
Should you have any issues with regards to uniform, please do not hesitate to speak to member of staff.