From little acorns, mighty oaks grow
|White Polo Shirts||from £5.50|
|Navy Sweatshirts||Start at £9.50|
|Navy Cardigans||Start at £10.50|
|Navy Sweatcardi||Start at £9.50|
|Navy Cotton Jumper||Start at £9.50|
The above items are available from myclothing.com.
PE T shirts (£7.00) are available from the school office or via the shop in your Parentmail account.
- White polo shirt*
- Navy jumper/cardigan* (iron-on logo badges available from the office)
- Grey trousers/skirt/shorts/pinafore
- Navy summer dress
- Grey/white/black socks
- Black/grey tights
- Black shoes (not trainers)
On PE days, your child can wear the following:
- Plain black shorts
- White T shirt / House coloured top (when house team is allocated)
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms
- Plain black tracksuit top (no hoods/zips)
- Appropriate trainers (no plimsolls)
School bags should be no larger than 40cm in length.
Children are welcome in wintery weather to wear boots to school but we ask they change into their school shoes when they are at school.
If your child is seen to be not following the school's expectations with regards to uniform, they will bring a reminder slip home and will be expected to correct this promptly.
Should you have any issues with regards to uniform, please do not hesitate to speak to member of staff.