From little acorns, mighty oaks grow
What is School Council?
- School Council feels that everybody has a voice that can be heard.
- School Council gives all pupils the chance to tell staff their ideas.
- It represents each class in school and each member has an ambassador role to be responsible for each area of school.
- School Council meet regularly to talk about important issues and projects.
- School Council put forward class views at council meetings.
Our School Councils roles and responsibilities:
- We are the voice of our peers in school.
- We investigate the likes and dislikes of our peers about our school.
- We take responsibility for our school by being ambassadors for each area of the school.
- We plan and organise fun activities and events for our school.
- We work alongside adults, such as Mrs Bryer, to put forward new ideas and plan improvements for our school.
Our School Council aims to:
- Make everyone feel safe and happy in school
- Work together with our peers to make sure everyone feels proud of our school
- To make sure everyone respects and takes care of our school